Do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19 in your community and show your support for the Tumour Foundation of BC with this unique non-medical, adjustable face mask. The artwork is a custom design created by Kylee, a local youth living with NF.
Proceeds from mask sales support the programs of the Tumour Foundation of BC. And with each mask purchased, you get to feel twice as good: we will donate a second mask to a local Vancouver charity serving youth in crisis or experiencing homelessness.
Non-medical masks or face coverings, like ours, can be worn when physical distancing is not possible in public settings (e.g., school, grocery shopping, or in close settings such as public transit).
- Flexible, Adjustable Nose Bridge
- Soft Adjustable Ear Loops
- Antibacterial Water Repellent Fabric
- Color Fast, Machine Washable & Reusable
- 3-Layer Antibacterial Construction
- 3 Layer Construction – (Water Resistant & Woven Fabric, 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton; Antibacterial Filter, 100% Polyester; Antibacterial Knit Fabric, 35% Cotton, 65% Polyester)
- Made in Canada
Due to the hygienic nature of this product all masks are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Final sale.
Hand wash in cold or warm water with soap or a light detergent and hang to dry.
This product is non-medical and does not replace N95 or other medical grade masks.
- Wearing a non-medical mask in the community has not been proven to protect the person wearing it. However, the use of a non-medical mask or facial covering can be an additional measure you can take to protect others around you.
- Face masks or facial coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Wearing a non-medical mask when in public or other settings is not a replacement for following proven measures such as hand washing and physical distancing.
For any questions please email: email@example.com