Cocktails for a Cure is more than just a party!
April 27th, 2019 | Inn at the Quay
Cocktails for a Cure is the key fundraiser for the Tumour Foundation of BC.
As the only organization in BC supporting children and families with NF, we need your support now more than ever as we expand our research programs.
With an auction of incredible prizes and fabulous dining at the Inn at the Quay you don’t want to miss out on the 2019 Cocktails for a Cure fundraiser on April 27th.
Your ticket to the event includes:
- Buffet dinner of fresh West Coast cuisine from the onsite Boathouse Restaurant
- A welcome glass of champagne courtesy of the Inn at the Quay!
- plus the opportunity to bid on unique items at the silent and live auction, all in support of the Foundation.
Live music provided by
Blue Mistral Quartet.
He makes the live auction fun and interactive, so even if you've never experienced a live auction, there is nothing to fear!
The live auction will be hosted by the talented Marco Iannuzzi. Marco is a wide receiver with the BC Lions and a talented auctioneer who has helped raise over 12 million dollars for charities in the last 6 years.
Make a weekend of the Cocktails for a Cure gala!
The Inn at the Quay is offering a special room rate of $139 on event night. If interested, please book prior to February 1st to ensure availability. www.innatwestminsterquay.com.
The Tumour Foundation is getting ready for our biggest event of the year, Cocktails for a Cure on April 27th
In order to make this event a success we need your help to secure auction items. Guests will bid on these items and help us raise much-needed funds for our programs. It's a fun way to raise money for a great cause!
- Start by identifying a business in your network you feel could help by donating an item to the auction. This could be a friend with a restaurant who will donate a certificate or a co-worker with connections to a golf resort that can get some free passes. Think outside of the box and get creative! Gift cards and unique experiences like wine tours, vacations and spa retreats do very well at our auction so if you know someone willing to donate a weekend at their beach house or ski chalet please let us know!
- Approach the company or person with our donation form. Print it out here (form letter, donation form). They will fill out this form and return it to us with the item. They can mail it in, you can bring it to us, or we can arrange to pick it up.
- If you need help or more information please email email@example.com
Thank you in advance for helping us secure items for the auction! With your help the 2019 event can be our must successful auction ever.
Help us end NF!
Invite your family and friends to the Cocktails for a Cure fundraiser today.
There is still time to get involved by donating an item to the event or becoming a sponsor.
Email our Executive Director to learn more. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apex Adventure Plex||Commercial Drive Massage Therapy||Nita Lake Lodge, Whistler, BC|
|Blue Mistral||Crystal Lodge, Whistler, BC||Old Spaghetti Factory|
|Browns Socialhouse||East India Carpets Ltd.||Steamworks Brewing Co|
|Cherry Point Vineyards||Kidtropolis||Vancouver Aquarium|
|Chris Helsten and Kelly Fogarty||Museum of Anthropology|